The goal of Bryant is to have students safe and secure. The support of parents/guardians, students, and staff make this possible. The privilege of receiving transportation services is dependent upon meeting behavioral expectations. Because privileges can be revoked, students’ knowledge of expectations is essential.
At Bryant the expectations are:
- Students have designated stops and times. If you have questions regarding late buses, please call 801–974-8345.
- EVERY TIME a student enters the bus, a bus pass must be presented to the driver. Though bus drivers become familiar with all their students the bus pass MUST be presented to the driver every time the student rides the bus.
- If the student has lost his/her bus pass, they can get a new one for $3 from the Financial Department, located in the counseling front office.
- Students who forgot the bus pass at home may lose the bus riding privilege for that day and not be allowed on the bus.
- Students must comply with the bus rules posted in every bus.
- Students should not create any disturbance on the bus that may distract the driver's attention from his/her driving.
- All students must be in their seats while bus is moving.
- Students should not throw anything in or out for the bus at ANY time.
- Aisles should be kept clear at all times.
- No part of the body should be extended from the window at any time.
- The emergency door should be used ONLY in an emergency.
- Injury to fellow students or gross disrespect and defiance of the driver or fellow students is prohibited and could result in suspension
- Student may not bring water, squirting devices, smoke bombs, fire crackers, shaving cream, or any other items that may distract the driver’s attention from his/her driving and jeopardize the safety of others.
To visit the SLC Transportation page click: http://www.slcschools.org/departments/transportation/#.VgxSLPwup8E